Hi There!
I am finishing up the last of my Halloween themed cards to send off to Cards For Hospitalized Kids.
You can read more information about their wonderful organization here: (LINK)
I decided to make bookmark card that can be enjoyed after the season is over.
We use these corner bookmarks all the time, because they perfectly mark a corner for you.
For a great tutorial to make your own, you can watch Jennifer McGuire’s video here: (VIDEO)
I used the stamps from My Favorite Things - Spooktacular Friends.
For the first card, I stamped the haunted house on a piece of Basic Grey cardstock (SU). I used two shades of purple markers to add details to the house trim. To create lights, I used yellow acrylic paint and a small brush to the windows.
The mouse was colored with an orange marker and an aquapen. Wink of Stella was added to the body for extra shimmer, and a small twine bow for dimension.
I was having so much fun, I made the owl from the same set!
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Fun and not too spooky for a kid. Great idea to make bookmarks and it makes the card more special as something that can be kept and used. Thanks for sharing at cardz4galz, Johanna
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea - love the design and colours you chose. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
ReplyDelete