- Hello!
I finally had a chance to color up this sweet pig!
This card is made using the sketch from Atlantic Hearts this week- Sketch 684.
To play along, click the link (HERE)
For my card I used Strawberry Sorbet, Calypso Coral card-stock to crate the striped background (SU). Poppy Parade was used for the mats for the heart and card base.
The pig is from Unity stamps called - Just Pig-cause.
I stamped in Versafine Onyx black ink, then used a combination of watercolor and prismacolor pencils to shade.
The heart dies are from Alex Syberia designs - called Endless Hearts. I absolutely love this elongated shape!
The snout was embellished with Wink of Stella.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye




the pig image is just so cute! and your background captures the sketch perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! So glad you played along at the AHSC!
ReplyDeleteOMG...I love it, Oink, Oink, Hooray! Absolutely adorable, and the piglet, can we not with how adorable he is. Love this! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
This little piggy is just adorable! You've colored him perfectly too! He certainly makes me smile! Thanks for playing with our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!
ReplyDelete