Hello!
Today’s card is inspired by Jane’s design at AAA Card Challenges.
To join the fun, click the link (HERE)
Here is Jane’s design
This card is also added to the Spring into Christmas Linky Party for - Build Your Holiday Card Stash
To play along, click the link (HERE)
I mixed things up a bit, and went in a holiday vibe. I used a strip of plaid paper, and trimmed it down to 1 1/2 inches x 5 1/4 inches.
I used the stamp and coordinating die from Concord and 9th called Stocking and Stitch set.
I stamped in Real Red Ink - (SU), and then used the dies to add felt details.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye




Love it! I hope you're having fun playing with your stash for the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteLove your fun design and sweet card, Valerie! Just wonderful! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun take on the sketch. Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Valerie. I like the neutral check behind your stocking. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Tristan - DT
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS card! Love the felt you used on the stocking. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great interpretation of Jane's card. Love the Christmas vibe and the felt embellishments. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.
ReplyDeletesue n.