Hello!
Today’s card is inspired from the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #732.
To join in on the fun, click the link
For my card, I chose Pooh Just Knew - from Unity Stamps.
I colored Pooh with a Pumpkin Pie - marker from Stampin Up, and shaded with and Ochre Brown - Prismacolor pencil.
Pooh and Piglet were fussy-cut and set off to the side.
I die cut two clouds from a piece of polka dotted pattern paper from Unity. Misty Moonlight was sponged around the smaller cloud for dimension and contrast.
The yellow butterfly was cut from Unity’s Wallpaper and Warmth patterned paper.
I decided to add a torn scrap of newsprint scrap book paper to the edge. The small print and neutral color filled the space without competing with the other elements.
The card was trimmed with a Poppy Parade mat, and the finished card is A2 size.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Valerie, I nearly added a character to my 'fly away' balloons! I just love Pooh and only wish our clouds could be polka-dotted!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in the fun this week at FMS!
=] Michele
What a cute take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
ReplyDelete