lI’m getting cards ready to mail out to Cards for Hospitilized Kids, and needed a card for a young boy.
Thanks to this week’s design from Atlantic Hearts, I was able to color and assemble!
To join in on the fun click the link (HERE)
For my card, I chose the Highland Hello - stamp from Unity stamps.
The cow was stamped in Dusty Durango Ink, and colored with Prisma Color pencils
The patterned paper used is from Mushroom Meadows paper pack from Unity.
The solid cardstock used is Copper Clay, and True Thyme (SU)
The banner was made from a small banner punch (SU), and baker’s twine.
The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso Ink and cut with a nesting circle set.
The finished card is a 5in. x 5in. square.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Oh goodness your card made me smile. My daughter in law is a highland cow fanatic! Love your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteI love anything with a check print! Your cow and banner and monochrome colors are perfect. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! Love the cow!! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable! I laughed when I saw that stamp at Unity and you made it come to life! Thanks for playing with our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love this, this is absolutely great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca