Hello!
Today’s card has a “Bit O’ Green” - for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
To play along, click the link
For my card I began with a piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock (SU) and die cut an arch in the center.
Then I embossed the cut panel with Simon Says Stamp - Lilly of the Valley arch embossing folder.
I used acrylic white paint to paint the flowers, and various shades of green markers to color the leaves.
The leaves were finished with Wink of Stella.
Next, I Stamped Unity’s Held In His Hands stamp on mixed media paper with Early Espresso Ink (SU) The image was watercolored with markers and adhered to the back of the die cut panel.
The “Rejoice” sentiment from The Greetery was die cut twice from Tim Holtz - Rose Gold card-stock and stacked for dimension.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Comments
Post a Comment