Hello!
Today’s card was inspired from the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches - #725.
To play along, click the link (HERE)
This is an A2-side folding card.
I began with an Orchid Oasis (SU) card stock base and a Seaside spray (SU) panel. The Time Worn Type embossing folder (SU) was inked in a few places and pressed into the paper with Poppy Parade ink (SU).
I was originally was thinking of using a piece of wide ribbon, but it wasn’t the width I needed for the free form shape in the center. So, I decided to look through some ephemera, and found a long printed tag.
The edge was cut with a notebook border die, and the top was torn.
The flower came from the Magnolia Mood stamp and die set (SU). It was cut from Orchid Oasis and popped up with mini foam squares (SSS).
The sentiment is from Concord and 9th’s Lined with Love Stamp and die set. I used to script hello with Tim Holtz Rose Gold Metallic Card stock.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Lovely creation! You've created a wonderful card with a fab combo of colours and diecuts! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
ReplyDeleteAmazing layering of elements and classy colors. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week
ReplyDelete