Hello!
I feel like this cat today! It’s Monday, and I’m not moving very fast!
This card will be for a person who is an avid coffee aficionado.
This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes! To play along, click the link (HERE)
I used Unity’s Pissy Kitty Stamp (SHOP HERE)
and patterned paper (SHOP HERE)
I only had one 3 x 3 square of this coffee bean paper and used this layout to maximize what I had.
This was the card layout that I used to make this card:
For the kitty, I stamped on a pecan colored piece of cardstock, and colored with prisma color pencils.
To cut him out, I laid the clean stamp over and traced the outline of the stamp with a pencil. This trick works great!
The word Coffee was white heat embossed on a Gumball Green (SU) scrap.
The inside message reads “Because I can’t wear prison orange” 🤣
Have a great week! - Valerie Kaye



Comments
Post a Comment