Hello!
This card was created from Atlantic Hearts Sketch #672.
To play along, click (HERE)
I determined I am paper trimming challenged, but I love the clean lines with the different patterns of paper. 😆
I love this design because this works well with paper packs. You do not need a lot of tools to make this card. If you are limited on supplies this card would also look great with a circle from a punch.
My panel is about 3 3/4 x 5 inches
Here are my strip measurements appx.: (in.)
Top: ( 2 ) - 1 3/4 x 2
Center: (1) - 1 - 3/4 x 3 1/2
Bottom Left: (1) - 1 7/16 x 1 1/2
Bottom Right: (1) - 1 x 1/2
I used paper from Unity Stamps called Nature’s Noel. I thought it was an especially pretty pack of papers.
I chose two dark prints and one light print to follow the sketch.
I stamped in Versamark and die cut Seasons Greetings from Concord and 9th Season’s Greetings Bundle. The Gold foil bow was left over, and added as a simple embellishment.
The panel was matted with Basic Black cardstock (SU) and mounted on Hammermill white 110# cardstock.
I definitely will revisit this sketch later in the year!
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye




Ooohhh, I have these papers too and I think I MIGHT be hoarding them! They look beautiful here! How smart to get a head start on your Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with our sketch challenge this week at Atlantic Hearts!!
ReplyDeleteThese papers are gorgeous! Your card is stunning! Thank you for sharing with the AHSC crew this week! Kim S
ReplyDeleteOMG! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! What a perfect use for that paper! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous Christmas card! I love that you used our sketch to create such a pretty holiday card. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT
ReplyDeleteThat paper is stunning and works so well with this sketch, it is a great sketch for stash busting and just creating cards with little to no tools and fuss! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
A really nice holiday card, Valerie. Thanks for joining us AHSC this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT
ReplyDelete