Hello!
I had a little extra time today, and I had the chance to watercolor this giraffe!
This card will be heading to Mrs. Dunning’s Pre-K class for
Hearts Around The World
To make this card, I used the Giraffe and the “Hello” sentiment from Unity’s July Kit Of The Month - 2021
Assembly:
To make this card, I knew I wanted to start with watercolors, so I found a scrap of Multi Media paper and stamped in Dusty Durango Ink - (SU), and layered with these other colors:
I next decided on how I wanted layout the card. I used Atlantic Hearts Sketch #663 with coordinating papers from a 12 x 12 paper pack.
I used the recent sketch from Atlantic Hearts #663 as a starting point. I wanted the giraffe leaning against something, so this layout worked perfectly.
I chose to keep the right space of the giraffe open. I added stitched heart to layer over the giraffe, and just a simple heart to embellish.
I was originally going to trim the giraffe’s mouth to hold a tiny envelope, but decided to try on my next card. 😉. I really didn’t want to booger things up. lol.
Thanks for stopping by! Valerie Kaye






Comments
Post a Comment