Hello!
Today’s card is part of the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #718. To join in on the fun, please follow this link: (FMS#718)
Rotating the sketch vertically, I cut a card base measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Pink Pirouette card stock (SU).
I used a bookmark that I had cut from printed scrap book paper, and it was just enough color to mount along the edge.
I added a few other elements such a cloud to give the appearance of floating, and hearts from Concord and 9th - Lined With Love Die Set.
The stamp came from Penny Black called So Much Love. I stamped in Versa Mark Onyx Black ink, colored with markers and fussy cut. The dog was mounted onto postage style nesting die from Unity Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye

Adorable card using such cute critters and beautiful colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDelete