Greetings!
Atlantic Hearts has a great sketch out this week, and it was the perfect starting point to make a fun birthday card. Join along here: Atlantic Hearts Sketch #683
For this card, I used Unity’s Starting a Plague (Shop Here), and Thinkin’ Out Loud (Shop Here). I was gifted these from Christmas, and it’s just the dry humor I needed to make a birthday card for a teenager!
I found a sheet of scrapbook paper with a lime green grid print, which was a nice background for the card. I added a solid scrap of lime green and blue (Starry Sky - SU) to border the grasshopper.
I used the speech bubble and twine in place of the flower. I flipped it to the other side to accommodate the size better.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Love your sense of humour! Great colours & interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC Jennifer DT
ReplyDeletewhat a fun creation that you shared with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch. Happy 2026
ReplyDeleteCute card and cute saying. Good job with the sketch. Thanks for playing with the AHSC
ReplyDelete