Hi there!
This card is inspired by the current sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week. If you’d like to play along, please click the link (HERE)
Here’s the sketch:
Card Assembly:
To make this card, I cut a card base measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches in (SSS-Cotton Candy Cardstock)
Next, I took a sheet of multi media paper and folded a rectangle to cut a half heart shape.
I used this as a mask to ink blend the center in Pink Pirouette ink (SU).
While the mask was still attached, I stamped with Unity’s Love Story background stamp in Rococco Rose (SU) (Shop Here)
I cut the birds on a branch from gold foil cardstock and offset over the heart.
The sentiment was a sheet of strips also from Unity. I cut apart one strip into three strips and glued into place.
A small twine bow was added to embellish the tree branch.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


So pretty! Love that you used a heart--makes for a very romantic card! Thanks for playing along with us at AHS!!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch. Using part of a heart as the background was very creative. Good job. Thanks for sharing with the AHSC
ReplyDeleteGreat interpretation of the sketch. The heart is just perfect. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Atlantic heart sketch challenge.
ReplyDelete