Hello!
I created a second card for the Atlantic Hearts sketch #663. If you would like to play along, (Click Here)
As I was looking through stamps for ideas, I went through several Unity Kit of the Month sets given from my Mom. Both this sunflower and the sentiment came from the March 2022 (Never Lose Hope) (Shop Here)
I really liked the size of this sunflower and was envisioning it in the right corner to go along with the sketch. To do this, I decided to stamp in Early Espresso Ink (SU) on a soft yellow cardstock, and then colored with markers.
I found two left over scraps that worked nicely together, and added them in place. The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso Ink (SU), and layered in the center.
I thought the sentiment would work nicely for a future graduation coming up this spring. It’s always nice to have cards ready for any occasion!
Have a great week! - Valerie Kaye


Beautiful job. Love the sunflower! Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC this week. Jennifer DT
ReplyDeletePretty card. Beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing with the AHSC
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty and I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)
ReplyDeleteA great combination of elements, Valarie! Color combo works really nicely. So glad you shared your card with us at AHSC this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful. I love your colors and images. Great use of our sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.
ReplyDelete