Hello!
Today’s card is Clean and Simple in design, with the prompt being “glass.” To join along with Addicted to CAS’s challenge, please click the link here: (Addicted to CAS #299)
This is the fun in the creative process. You can choose anything that is glass or glassy in appearance.
I sifted through my supplies and revisited some of my favorites from A-Muse stamps, to make a masculine Valentines card.
Assembly:
This card is a top folding A2 sized card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2in.).
I started with a 4 x 5 inch panel used a platform to stamp Altenew’s Geo Frame in the center.
The lightbulb From A-Muse Sampler Pack 3 was centered and stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
A mask was stamped and cut to cover the bulb.
Daffodil Delight ink (SU) was lightly blended around the bulb.
The center was colored with a marker, and the card was finished up with simple coloring to add a little shading to the metal base.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


I love your clever take on the glass theme, very cute card, and perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS!
ReplyDeleteValerie, I love that you went in a different direction with the "glass" element. Your lightbulb works perfectly and is a fabulous CAS Valentine's day card. So glad you shared it with us at Addicted to CAS this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee