Hello!
Today’s card was is inspired from Sunday Stamps Challenge 386. To join in on the fun, click the link (HERE)
For my card, I used the girl from Unity’s July 2022 - Kit of the Month called Fresh air and Sunshine.
I stamped the girl with Sepia - Archival ink from Ranger on multi media paper, and watercolored with shades of Mint Macaroon, Dusty Durango, Petal Pink and Blushing Bride from Stampin Up.
I used Simon Says Stamp - A2 rectangle dies to cut the panels.
Wall Paper and Warmth is floral patterned paper that was used as the layer beneath the girl.
A sheer ribbon was knotted 2-3 times with the ends tucked under to create the flowers in the hair.
Happy Birthday was stamped in Early Espresso ink (SU) - from In Your Words - stamp set (SU).
Butterfly dies - Be Your Beautiful Self (SSS)
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye

So cute!! What a creative take on our "Seeing Double" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your chic's braid is so fun!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us.
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #SSC386
What a fun take for your layers - I love it! Very fun embellishments, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun embellishments! Very creative. I like how you changed up the layers too. Thanks for playing along over at Sunday Stamps.
ReplyDelete