Hello!
Today’s card is for the following challenges:
Penny Black - Four Legged Friends
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Flowers
For the challenge themes, I used flowers in the embossed background and the paper pieced dress.
I chose Penny Black’s - Thinking of You stamp. I really like the simplicity of a girl hugging her dog for comfort!
I stamped the girl’s dress from a ditzy floral pattern from Unity’s Wallpaper and Warmth paper pack and fussy cut along the lines. I also ran a dark brown marker along the edge for a more seamless look.
Markers were used to color the dog, skin and hair.
(Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Petal Pink-SU)
The finished piece was mounted on an embossed panel from Stampin Up called Painted Posies, and brushed with white pigment ink.
A small stitched heart was used to pop up the “Thinking of You Sentiment”
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye

I love your beautiful card! The girl's dress is very pretty and the placement of the heart and sentiment is clever. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x