Hello!
Today I made a card following the sketch for Hand Stamped Sentiments.
If you’d like to play along, please follow the link
Assembly:
This is a A2 - side folding card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in.)
I found a sheet of scrapbook paper with a peach lace print. I really liked the soft color, so I used that as my panel.
Using a stamp platform I used a texture stamp from Unity’s Change and Direction Kit of the Month 10/22 in the center, using Crumbcake ink - (SU)
From the same scrap book pack, I cut out the dictionary definition of grace and layered it over.
Using the platform, I added the flower and stamped in the darker Early Espresso Ink - (SU)
I used the sentiment from Unity’s Kit of the Month - Never Lose Hope 3/22, and layered over the flower stem.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye






Comments
Post a Comment