Hello!
Tonight’s card is inspired from the new sketch at CAS. You can play along here: CAS #572
Using this sketch, I was thinking of using some sort of tag and a Christmas tree. I went through a photo box of tags that came from Unity stamps as thank you gifts, and found a vintage tags with newsprint and a gold tree. I have a notion to pick up a few more. (Shop Here)
Since the tag had most of the decoration on it, I stamped the sentiment across the center of the tag using a stamp platform in Versa fine Onyx black ink.
To complete the sketch, a small wooden snowflake also from Unity Stamps was adhered with hypo cement.
Supplies:
Accent 120# white cardstock
Tags: Unity Vintage Holiday Tags
Sentiment: CC & 9th/Kristina Werner Holiday Assortment (Shop Here)
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye



Another cutie! LOVE the vintage vibe!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and simple card, Valerie! So much texture on the tag, I love how you placed the sentiment over the top! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S
ReplyDelete