Hello!
I was inspired today to make an interactive bookmark card today from The Dream Factory’s current challenge: Anything Book Related.
I used the Hide and Eek Ephemera pack from Unity stamps for the focus of the bookmark.
Shop Here (LINK)
I simply cut and color the white edges black. Then I adhered to a piece of Basic Black card-stock (SU), roughly double the length of the Frankenstein. Once scored, this will fold over the page of a book. To add a little bling, I added Wink of Stella to Frankie’s jacket.
The rest of the card was kept pretty simple. I used a slider die to cut the slit of the card. Be careful to only glue layers around the perimeter so the bookmark will slide in.
Next, a small circle die was added towards the bottom to hold the bookmark in place. Glue was added only to the bottom half.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye

Comments
Post a Comment