Hello!
I’m sharing a card today for the Spring Into Christmas Party , Hosted by Build Your Holiday Card Stash.
To join in on the fun, click the link
For my card, I let the paper be the focus of the card design. I chose Unity’s - Where Winters Lingers paper pack.
I started by cutting the postage die cut from Always Artichoke Paper, and then trimming the poinsettias to fit inside. (Unity Postage Die Set)
For the card base, I trimmed a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4 inches. I used scissors to roughen the edges and then added distressing with Early Espresso Ink along the edges.
A scrap piece of metallic gold foil cardstock to the center, and then added the focal point on top.
A small Joy sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps - Gallery Wall was stamped in Early Espresso Ink, and punched with a 1 inch circle punch from EK Success.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Looks so vintage and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at BYSHCardmakers!
ReplyDeleteAmazing vintage card, Valerie. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the vintage look, Valerie! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! Love the vintage Christmas feel of this beauty.
ReplyDelete