Hello!
I had fun creating this card for you today.
Sometimes the absence of color can be so elegant, that I pulled some different elements together to create this card.
This card is a 5in. x 5in. square card.
I used a sheet of specialty vellum paper with snowflakes, as the main background. I used fine tipped glue to add dots on the back of the velvet snowflakes to adhere to a sheet of white paper with silver dots. The panel was matted with a metallic silver frame. (Recollections)
I stacked 3-rounded corner die cuts together in the lower right corner. I Then layered a small white shimmer snow flake and a medium snowflake from Snowflake Wishes - SU.
“Let it Snow” - (Tim Holtz Cozy Christmas) was stamped directly onto the panel in Smokey Slate Ink - (SU). The snow flake was embellished with an opalite gem (SU).
This card is for these challenges:
Inkspirational #365 - Sketch
Join the Challenge;
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - “All White”
To join the challenge, click the link
Build Your Holiday Stash Spring Into Christmas Linky Party
To join the party click the link




Beautiful card, Valerie! I love the pretty design and sparkle! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, Valerie! Love the vellum, the shape and your use of the sketch to create a Christmas card. Thanks for joining the BYSHC Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteSo stunning in it's simplicity! Thanks for playing along with the Spring Into Christmas Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteLove the dimension! This truly is a stunner of elegance.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, elegant card! Love the design and the white and silver. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party.
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty Valerie! Thanks for joining our 'all white' theme at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
ReplyDeleteSuch an elegant silver + white snowflakes/winter card - which is quite timely given it's snowing here in my part of Canada! A wonderful take on the sketch at Inkspirational; thank you for joining us.
ReplyDelete~carol
Krasno belo praznično voščilnico si izdelala! Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri 52 CCT izzivu.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful snowy card with that pretty vellum paper - love how you rounded opposite corners on your squares! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Sketch! Julia xx
ReplyDelete