Hello!
Today’s card is inspired from CAS Colours and Sketches #579. To join in on the chalkenge, please click the link (HERE)
For my A2 -,side folding card, I chose Stampin Up’s Magnolia Mood Set. I was originally thinking of watercoloring, but gravitated to the intense Starry Sky Ink (SU). I love this shade of blue!
I stamped and rotated in each corner, and stamped the sentiment in Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink.
The panel was added to a thin mat in the coordinating card stock.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye



I love that shade of blue too Valerie and it is perfect to showcase the detail of that magnolia for sure. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is a favorite shade of mine! I love the bold look of it on this flower and that sentiment just tucks in nicely as well! Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!
ReplyDelete