Hello!
I had three Mr. Suns on my craft table, and I decided to change up the background and had him sliding down a rainbow.
This falls right into the new challenge for a Place to Start - “Rainbows” - Play along (HERE)
This card is on its way to a very special girl named Amelia. If you would like to make her birthday extra special, read her story and send a card to her too!
Link: (Here)
I had a lot of different combinations of pieces that I had assembled together yesterday, and found these wayfair style glasses. I love them!
To finish the card, I used a rainbow die and cut in each color. I then snipped off the next color and glued together. To add sturdiness, I cut a piece of packing cardboard to the back.
The cloud was cut and divided to the left and offset in the skyline.
Supplies:
Mr. Sun - Lawn Fawn
Stamps - Unity - Winter Time Friends
Paper - Poppy Red - Stampin Up
Daffodil Delight - Stampin Up
Coastal Cabana - Stampin Up
Starry Sky - Stampin Up
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye

This card is so funny! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
This is an adorable creation Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Congratulations! Your project was chosen as a January Top Sprout at A Place to Start! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!
ReplyDeleteHugz!