Good Morning!
I finished up a fun card today inspired from the July sketch at Creative Sketchy Girls #117.
Here’s the sketch used:
For My card, I used the Hide and Eek ephemera from Unity Stamps.
There are coordinating stamps if you like to stamp and color, but I make just a few Halloween cards each year, so this is the perfect fix.
The matching stamp set is called Creepy Peekeys
For my card, I had only one sheet of 12 x 12 orange cardstock. I trimmed it down to a top folding base measuring 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”.
I cut out the mummy image and trimmed up a slim frame out of Badic Black cardstock from SU. To make the frame fit, I sliced a section and overlapped the right angles.
The image was mounted on a piece of Always Artichoke scrap (SU).
The frame was mounted onto the black and white striped DSP-paper from SU- called Golden Honey.
The small center die is from Stampin Up’s - Unbounded Love die set. I used a freebie black bat center gifted from Unity in the center. (Thanks Unity!)
To finish off the card, I added small black half round beads to the eyes for extra dimension. Wink of Stella was added to the mummy’s bandages. 💕
Thanks for stopping by!
Valerie Kaye


Comments
Post a Comment