Hi Friends!
Today’s card is inspired from the new sketch up at Atlantic Hearts this week.
To join in on the fun, click the link (HERE)
I took the sketch and rotated it to a vertical position. I trimmed up a piece of SU DSP to 3 3/4 x 5 inches for the card base.
To build my card, I chose the Unbounded Love cutting dies from Stampin Up. I fiddled with cutting the three panels, and decided to find a die before I hack up all of my paper. 🤣 The center panel I used Rich Razzelberry cardstock, and heat embossed in Copper Embossing Powder. The sentiment is from Label me Grateful (SU) - and I thought this is perfect as a masculine birthday or Father’s Day. 😉
I added thin trim strips to my panel in Rich Razzelberry. The dies are from Simon Says Stamp, and make perfectly straight edges. (Once I find the name, I’ll add it!)
Aspen leaves (SU) were cut from Tim Holtz Rose Gold Metallic cardstock, and a few coordinating dots were added in the coordinating Razzelberry color.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Love those leaves!! It's such a pretty card--nice vibrant colors! Thanks for sharing at AHS!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love your use of metallics and the razzleberry color. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeletesue n.
I love the colours in this one, the gold embossing is so fabulous. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).
ReplyDeleteBrandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
stunning card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your creation with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.