Hello!
Today’s card is inspired from the sketch this week at CAS Colours and Sketches - #583.To join in on the fun, click the link
I started building my sketch with nested circle dies, and a heart punch. The circles used are roughly 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
To add more detail to the circles, I stamped diagonal stripes from Honey Bee Stamps - called Bitty Patterns, in Coastal Cabana Ink (SU).
A red foil heart was punched from an older Stampin Up mini punch, and added to each center.
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things - Inside and Out Thank You. A stamp platform was used for placement, and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
The finished card is an A2 - side folding card made from Hammermill White #110 cardstock. Card matte, Red foil cardstock (Recollections) - Michaels.
Thanks For Stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


What a perfect sentiment for a heart card! I like the stripes behind the hearts as well! Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. I love the sentiment.. and the layers and tecture. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CAS Colours and Sketches.
ReplyDelete