Hello!
I’m having so much fun with the Friends of Unity Sketch, I made a few more cards!
For This card, I started by taking the arch die and cutting a window through a panel to make my own stencil.
I ink blended Crumb Cake ink (SU).
I stamped through the window in Early Espresso (SU), with Unity’s Stories From the Cabin stamp.
I cut the panel and added white acrylic ink with water to create smoke and snow.
A Early Espresso fine tip pen is was added to add shadows to the creek bed, roof line and branches.
For the panel behind, I used the pines from the Winter Blessings stamp set using Eucalyptus pigment ink (Amuse).
Torn vellum was added, and attached to an embossed panel with a pine tree embossing folder (Winterly Trees - SU). A rose gold foil arch was used to frame the cabin (SSS)
Card #2:
Using the stamp and embosding folder, I changed up the center strip using Copper Clay cardstock, and sponged with white ink over the trees.
The center arched panel was heavily distressed along the edges, and some water was used to lift ink in some places.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye



Comments
Post a Comment