Hello!
Today’s card is inspired from a few challenges.
For this card, I used Old Letter background stamp (SSS), and stamped with Delightful Dijon ink (SU) on light yellow card-stock.
I added a piece of patterned paper from Tim Holtz Curated Palette paper along the edge and added a scrap
I cut the panel using Unity stamps - Postage Dies, then embossed with Subtle Texture Impressions - (SU)
The tag was a piece of ephemera that was trimmed down. I rounded the corners and brightened up the moth with orange and brown markers. The white dots were added with a rock painting tool and white acrylic paint. A twine loop was added to the top.
Tim Holtz - Cello sticker tape, was added along the tag. (SSS)
The “Make a Wish” sentiment from (SSS) - Be Your Beautiful Self was stamped in Early Espresso Ink (SU), and cut from a smaller postage die.
Seize the Birthday - #321 (Challenge Link Here)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Background
Stamp used:
Shop here: (SSS)
Freshly Made Sketches - #726 (Challenge Link)
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye




So much dimension in your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Seized the birthday.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I love how you combined all the elements! Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful Vintage feel card! I love how you've pieced all the elements together! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday:)
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage look of this pretty Spring-like card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty collage design, Valerie. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday and incorporating the Topping.
ReplyDelete