Hello!
Today’s card is inspired from CAS on Friday #329.
To join along, click (HERE)
For my card, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to allow the circle and stripes to the top of the card.
For the strips, I used a scrap of white card stock to anchor and position into place. I used Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 - cutting dies.
I cut one wider strip with white shimmer card stock (Recollections) and one thinner strip of holographic card stock (Recollections) and glued them together on the scrap cardstock.
I added the Line It Up - Christmas die from Paper Trey Ink on the other side.
The border was added to a card base measuring 3 3/4 x 5 inches.
A vellum circle with a holographic snowflake was cut from Nature’s Spotlight from Stampin Up.
A small snowflake was die cut from the same white shimmer cardstock stock, and an opal accent was added to the center.
The panel was finished with a holographic border.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye


Great idea to rotate the sketch! Chritsmas it is! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday this time.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!! Love how you turned the sketch! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty take on our clean and simple sketch challenge!! I love how you flipped it!! We are so glad you joined the fun and played along with us over at CAS on Friday!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #329