Hello!
Today’s card is inspired from the current colors at the Color Dare Challenge #693.
To play along, click the link (HERE)
This is a side folding A2 - sized card.
I began stamping Unity’s - Unusual Day Poppy in Early Espresso in on Mixed Media Paper (Fabriano - Michael’s)
With an aquapen I mixed shades of Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Raspberry Ripple on the petals (SU) - The leaves were painted with Pretty Peacock (SU).
Using the Time Worn Type - EF from Stampin Up, I linked Smoky Slate ink across the raised areas, then ran it through to press the ink into the panel.
I used a rectangular frame and cut the panel. The center was popped up with cardboard packaging, then trimmed a 1/4 inch smaller to create another border.
The finished frame was added to a black panel then added to the Dove - card base (Michael’s).
Hello from Concord and 9th’s Lined with Love set was cut using Shiny Black Card stock from Tim Holtz.
Thanks for stopping by! - Valerie Kaye

Stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!
ReplyDeletegreat used of color palettes with ColorDare
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card & love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Color Dare.
ReplyDelete